Pendulums are used as a divination tool and are often used as tools for spiritual healing and inner growth. Pendulums help us to reach our through our phsyical senses and delve into our spiritual ones.
There are 7 major chakras in our body, they are located from the top of the head to the base of the spine. They are constantly moving and creating a moving energy and an aura. The aura surrounds our body and create different vibrations at each chakra center.
The 7 chakra’s and their colors are: -
1. The Crown Chakra (Purple/Violet) - Amethyst; stone of calm and peace, powerful spiritual stone, promotes selflessness and self-love.
2. The Third Eye Chakra (Indigo) - Lolite; stone of clear vision, opens the pathways between the living and the dead.
3. The Throat Chakra (Blue) - Topaz; Calming stone, helps in improving communication and self-expression of people.
4. The Heart Chakra (Green) - Peridot; It increases strength and vitality in people, can have a calming effect and reduce axiety.
5. The Solar Plexus Chakra (Yellow) - Citrine; Powerful cleanser and regenerator, highly energizing and helps promote creativity, aura protector.
6. The Navel Chakra (Orange) - Carnelian; Stone of motivation, encourages leadership and endurance, promotes courage.
7. The Root Chakra (Red) - Garnet; Healing Stone, energizing stone, manifestations & clarifing life's purpose and used as a talisman for luck, Brings vitality, energy and protection.